- Every Wednesday is 50Ę Hot Dog Day!!!
- Thursday is free guest day for Wake
- Non Wake county residents are free guests everyday!!!
- Weekly eNews, club, swim team & tennis bulletin boards have lots of information about events and activities.
- Donít forget to update your e-mail address to get vital updates and information.
- A stroller & handicap entrance is
located at the southeast end of pool.
- Each family is asked to supply
Emergency Contact Information. This
information must be updated on an annual basis.
- Volunteering is encouraged. There are plenty of
opportunities to get involved - call a board member for more information or watch eNews for requests for help.
- Please drive carefully in our parking lot and obey
posted speed limit on Orleans Drive.
- Watch for children on bicycles.
- Bicycle parking is allowed
in bicycle rack ONLY. NO
bicycle riding is allowed in the parking lot!
- A 10-minute break is observed every hour. Everyone
under 16-years of age must get out of the pool and must stay away from the edge of the pool during the break.
- Be sure to check Lost & Found for any lost personal items on a regular basis.
- NO glass containers allowed in the pool area!
- Please help keep our club clean. Use
trash receptacles and please recycle
aluminum & plastic in specially
designated recycling receptacles.
- Please keep bathrooms neat. If the restrooms need attention or supplies, please notify pool staff.
- Be respectful of all our members and their guests by observing all club rules.
- The clubhouse is a smoke-free facility. For those choosing to smoke in outdoor public areas, please do so carefully and with courtesy to fellow members. Kindly dispose of all smoking
- QHSC permits members and their guests
to bring alcohol to the club for their
personal consumption. No alcohol
or smoking is permitted in the pool
area during swim meets.
- Please notify pool staff immediately of any fecal release in either pool.There are specific treatment procedures that require immediate action.
- Poolside Wi-Fi available for members & guests.
- The gas grills on the upper
deck are available for
members to use. Please
clean up after cooking,
re-cover the grill and
alert the snack bar if
the propane runs out.
© 2019 Quail Hollow Swim & Tennis Club .. 919-876-3711
Midtown Raleigh's Friendly Family Fun Club
800 Orleans Place, Raleigh NC 27609
design by Wrackit