The tennis courts are for the use of club members and their guests only.
Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates and similar devices are not allowed on the courts.
Proper tennis attire must be worn at all times. This includes regulation, non-marking tennis shoes and shirts.
No dripping bathing suits or bare feet.
During the summer, adult members have court priority on weekdays after 6pm and all day Saturdays and Sundays. The adult can be playing with another adult or someone under 18.
If junior members are on the court during adult priority hours, they should be politely asked to leave the court at the next half hour increment.
When at all possible, adults should be considerate of junior players when exercising this right and be considerate of their time.
Proper etiquette and Rules of Tennis shall be observed at all times.
No food or soft drinks allowed on the court.
Court sheets are posted to avoid conflict. Please sign up for courts in advance or use the next available slot.
Club approved instructors have priority when reserving courts for clinics or lessons.
Anyone not playing tennis is not allowed on the court.
Up to (4) players maximum on any one court.
WHEN OTHER QHSC MEMBERS ARE WAITING TO USE THE COURTS:
- Playing time and court reservation time is limited to 1.5 hours.
- Playing consecutive time periods is prohibited. When your 1.5 hours are up, all players must exit the court unless no one is waiting or has signed up.
- One person’s use of a court (to practice serves, etc.) is not allowed when others are waiting.
TENNIS COURT GUEST POLICY:
- Guests must always be accompanied by a club member.
- Members are responsible for their guest’s knowledge of the court rules.
- In season, there is a $5 guest fee for in-Wake-County guests (except on Thursdays). Pay at the snack bar.
- Out-of-County guests are free with a member any day.
- Maximum one guest per court for singles and two for doubles.
- Guests are permitted only once a week, even if playing with different members.
TENNIS COURT RESERVATION SYSTEM:
Please see the Tennis bulletin board for up-to-date rules.
United States Tennis Association
Raleigh Tennis Association
© 2018 Quail Hollow Swim & Tennis Club .. 919-876-3711
Midtown Raleigh's Friendly Family Fun Club
800 Orleans Place, Raleigh NC 27609
design by Wrackit